CalendarMa Gergő, Hortenzia névnap van
At Moviád-Energy, we focus on disseminating and marketing our proprietary inventions along with the products and services generated from them. In gearing up for our marketing operations in the coming years, we relied heavily on previous experience and the services of retained experts to survey our current and anticipated market position, resources, and the expected trends in the marketplace, including our own advantages and handicaps.
We have identified the primary goal of diversifying our operations and eliminating risks without fragmenting our resources.
The other goal is to implement a standardized, articulated commercial policy backed by a carefully considered insurance scheme.
Our surveys have identified
– green, environmentally friendly energy production and supply;
– healthy eating (pure foods and water);
– the preservation of health, disease prevention, and modern therapy;
– and environmentally friendly housing and livable conditions in work and life, as the main targets to be achieved.
Of these targets, the first is of paramount importance for the activities of our company, but the other areas also play a role in respect of our products (e.g. fitting hybrid energy production facilities by water purification and packing units or equipment for the disposal of hazardous waste) and our services (e.g. the design and building of passive and active houses, or the modernization of existing hospitals, office buildings, commercial centers and industrial facilities by means of environmentally friendly technologies in operation and remotely controlled systems ).
Relying on the survey results, the principals of the company, in consultation with interested parties, have identified specific activities and market segments where experiences, professional know-how, as well as currently available and anticipated resources enable us to embark on a path of growth and pursue profitable enterprise in the following areas:
1. Domestic and export sale of products developed in-house (household and power plant equipment, hybrid energy producing units, turbines, control technology, system control and supervision units, furnace technology, special burners) through creating own online interfaces.
2. Domestic and export sale of patents and inventions, partially through joint ventures to be founded for this purpose.
3. Sponsorship and support for research projects and inventions, finalized or near completion, including market introduction and joint distribution.
4. Wholesale and retail trade of building engineering products.
5. Sales involving partners in a full array of services from design to implementation in the field of building engineering (heating, cooling, electricity, air conditioning, venting etc.).
6. Operation services for hospitals, office buildings, industrial facilities with the option of energy saving inspection and counseling.
7. Organization of sales generated by joint manufacturing and installation capabilities.
8. Formation of cluster with cooperating partners for broadening sales by mutual referral and recommendation, particularly as regards cutting-edge environmentally friendly technologies (energy storage, photovoltaic systems, insulation materials, lighting, medical and therapeutic equipment etc.). The synergies involved are enormous and mutually instrumental in attaining market share. They are also beneficial for the consumer despite the higher initial costs, if at all.
9. Turn-key construction, remodeling and modernization of active and passive houses, apartment buildings, health-care facilities. Some of the completed buildings, built for our own purposes, also serve as demonstration units.
10. Acquisition of stake in relevant companies in our field of specialization for purposes of shared manufacturing or joining an energy wholesale business.
11. Exclusive Hungarian representation of foreign manufacturers, including distribution, sale of mutual products, development, and the establishment of a wholesale network (for furnaces, pumps, tanks etc.).
12. Sale of energy produced by our own equipment for local consumers or licensed power traders.
13. Sale of products associated with large power plant operations (modern hothouse produce grown with water-saving and chemical-free processes, such as cherry tomatoes, cucumber, and bell peppers, as well as high-performance laundry services for hospitals, hotels, and retirement homes).
14. Creation and sale for small businesses of model farms committed to environmentally responsible processes, biological diversity, and organic or biodynamic growing methods.
15. Meeting client needs across the board includes skilled servicing of equipment associated with virtually all of our commercial activities in terms of warranty repair, parts supply and additive manufacture. Beyond a certain point, these operations may come to form a discrete business branch.
16. Nowadays, many costumers and investors rightfully expect products that come with various services such as delivery, installation, certification and licensing, and maintenance for long-term operation, so these services form an integral part of the sale effort and produce reliable revenues.
1. An inseparable part of commercial enterprise is the sourcing of materials, equipment, energy, and services required for manufacturing and the provision of our own services, as well as the up-to-date management of costs in order to ensure competitive and efficient production.
2. Before making a purchasing decision, we consider value, reliability of supply, the availability of replacement and parts, modernity of design, environmental properties, energy efficiency in manufacture and daily use, consumer acceptance and recognition of product and manufacturer, the demands and costs of servicing, the availability of maintenance facilities, and the feasibility of warranties and guarantees.
3. In case of identical offers and quotes, we use our best efforts to select our suppliers through tender as a means of securing better terms and improving our own market positions. Where the products in question are difficult to compare, we rely on expert opinion to decide which is the right one for our purposes.
Market research and marketing
1. It is imperative to monitor and research competitors on an ongoing basis;
2. the range, uses and market reception of new products and services;
3. market trends anticipated in the short and long term;
4. changes in consumer habits, buying power, and market demand for existing products;
5. the means and evolution over time of commercial sale, including the revision as necessary of our own commercial strategies with a view to ensuring feasibility in the marketplace;
6. government interventions and their influence on the market;
7. competitions and tenders including eligibility, risks, and benefits, along with short-term and long-term programs and R&D opportunities.
8. Researching and collecting information on suppliers.
9. Surveying the impact of major changes in applicable laws and regulations.
10. Seeking opportunities of sourcing and applying free or inexpensive marketing tools, gauging the impact of appearances in advertising sponsored by partners, and continually developing online trade.
11. Monitoring our own market positions and present and future business opportunities, tailoring daily operations accordingly.